FAQ's for our All Star Prep Program:
1. What is all star prep vs. all star?
* Star Prep teams are a ½ year competition season versus an entire year commitment.
* There are stunting limitations for All Star Prep teams, so there is a greater level of safety.
* We will compete against similar beginner teams.
* We will only compete at local competitions.
2. Do I have to commit to both compeitions?
* Yes. All Star Team Routines are choreographed around each participant and it is vital to have all team members present.
3. Uniform cost seems high...
* Unfortunately, All Star uniforms do run high, but we have tried to make it is as budget friendly as possible.
* There is a possibility of reselling your uniform to an upcoming team mate when your daughter no longer does ASP
4. What skills are considered level 1 or 2?
* For the 2019-2020 season, we will be starting off with a level 1 or 2 Youth Prep Team.
* Please click here for a full description of those skills.
i.Level 1 tumbling: cartwheels, round-offs, forward and backward rolls, front and backwalkovers
ii.Level 2: one footed stunts at prep level, and two footed extended stunts, straight cradles, no tosses allowed.