FAQ's for our All Star Program:
1. What is the difference between all star exhibition, all star prep, all star novice and all star elite?
* All Star Exhibition, Novice and Prep teams are a ½ year competition season versus an entire year commitment.
* There are stunting limitations for All Star Exhibition, Prep and Novice teams, so a greater level of safety.
* Prep will compete against similar beginner teams.
* We will only compete at local competitions. Exhibition will only perform at our in house show.
* Novice teams perform and are evaluated, but they aren't ranked against other teams.
*Novice and Prep Teams only compete at one day competitions, while elite teams compete two days.
2. Do I have to commit to both competitions?
* Yes. All Star Team Routines are choreographed around each participant and it is vital to have all team members present.
3. Uniform cost seems high...
* Unfortunately, All Star uniforms do run high, but we have tried to make it is as budget friendly as possible.
* There is a possibility of reselling your uniform to an upcoming team mate when your daughter no longer does CCASP
4. What skills are considered level 1 or 2?
* For the 2021-2022 season, we will be starting off with a level 1 Youth Prep Team and level 1 Youth Novice team.
* Please click here for a full description of those skills.
5. How many times will they perform?
These dates are subject to change, but the teams will perform/compete three times. Please plan, unless otherwise notified for these dates.